Wednesday 30 July 2014

Alright, part 2! So here are some of the 500-something photos I took. I've tried to cut it way down because yeah... there're a lot of photos. 

A model of the Pantheon in France, inside the Pantheon

Sacré Cœur in Paris

The Arc de Triumph

One of the only photos I could get in the dark in the Catacombs below Paris

The Australian Restaurant

The Louvre

The Eiffel Tower lights up at night every hour

Venice

Do I really need to caption this one?

The Pantheon

The Louvre

A piece of the original Berlin Wall

Checkpoint Charlie




Auschwitz-Birkenau

Budapest

The best bath-house in all of Budapest



The Alps in Austria, just beautiful

More of the Alps

Venetian Canals

The Little Mermaid Statue in Denmark


East Side Gallery, Berlin



The Notre Dame Cathedral

More of the East Side Gallery

Auschwitz, the fences around the areas the Jewish people were kept

Heroes Square in Budapest

The parliament building in Budapest

More of the Alps

Looking for the Eiffel Tower


More of the Australian Restaurant



Sorry about the order, I can't seem to rearrange the photos... I've captioned what I can remember but some of the photos are just of cool old buildings I saw while we were on Tour.

Also, here are some pictures I took while in Croatia.

The view from the mountain
Looking down at the town of Hvar
Me up in the fort on the hill
More of the fort
Looking down the streets 
The view from the Hotel
Looking over the pool and then the ocean
The view from my room
So, it's pretty easy to see that I've been having an amazing time here during European Summer, however, it'll be interesting to see how things change when winter starts rolling in. But that's a problem for later on, until then, 
The Swedish Adventurer


No comments:

Post a Comment